We ordered new windows from North Country Windows & Doors on April 22, 2016 and Installed on June 7, 2016. Ten days after installation we noticed a problem with the window in the computer room.

A new window was ordered and the installer made a comment that it was no better than the other original window. We continued to have problems and e-mailed pictures to NCW&D and they ordered new sashes for all of our windows. When the new windows arrived the installer was banging on them with a chisel and hammer. We went out to investigate and he was knocking spurs off of the sash frame and we looked over the new windows and they were no better then the original Windows, so we refused to let him install them.

The installer told me if you can't see the problem from 10 feet it is not consider a problem, not in my House. The installer called the General Manager of North Country Windows and Doors and he told me that I had to let them install the windows per the warranty. I said no because I was afraid that they would say that I had accepted the windows as they were (We have enough problems). We have called and e-mailed several letters and sent a registered letter, most of the time with out response, they also said that this is the only grid for the Park Avenue Triple Pane Window, if we don't want this grid for an Additional $600.00 dollars we could have them etched (not giving this company any more money).

We have requested our money back to the tune of $9930.00 because of poor quality and their lack of response to our messages. It appears we have been blocked from communication with them on facebook; you can leave a review only if it is a good one! A friend forwarded one of our messages to them and they returned a message to that person saying we had agreed to another set of windows (which we have not). We have documented a time line and pictures with more detail.

The owner came out and brought a company rep from Park Avenue Windows and said they would talk to the factory about the problems we are having and send us new grids to look at. We have never heard from them and haven’t received any new grids to look at to this day.

Review about: North Country Windows And Doors Window Replacement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments